Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Producer - Final

Lou's finished head model. I think this project went really well in terms of learning experiences, and this is something I will continue to work on after graduation for a portfolio piece. I think it turned out good technically speaking, I finally figured out how to model the mouth, though the teeth and tounge I put in are seperate objects to be used as placeholders until I figure out how to model those in accordingly. The body is my next large hurdle to tackle, along with a nice UV map and a basic rig for posing. I also picked up a tutorial for pixar-style eyeballs that I'd like to try. Anyways, enjoy the short video and image below. As always constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated. :)



Lou - Poly Head Model - Smoothed


1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Very good job! I'm glad you kept at the mouth model... My critique is that the teeth and tongue look "thin." It is better to beef-up the volumes of the teeth, gums, and tongue. Thin teeth always look a little creepy.
Great work and please don't hesitate to e-mail your progress! I'd love to see how he turns out! :-)